Were you or someone you know diagnosed with cancer?
There is HOPE!
Cancer Hope Network has trained volunteer cancer survivors that can help you. Let us match you with someone who knows what being diagnosed with cancer is like…someone who has been there.
Who we can help…
Cancer Hope Network’s cancer survivors can talk to you about
- Being diagnosed with cancer
- Cancer treatments and side effects
- Clinical trials
- Cancer recurrences
- Long-term side effects and survivorship
- Being a caregiver
- Treatment decisions as a result of genetic testing
- And many other issues that can come along with a diagnosis
Call Cancer Hope Network toll-free at 877-467-3638 or visit us at www.cancerhopenetwork.org. Let us give you HOPE!