Join us Saturday, September 14th at Stanhope House (45 Main Street, Stanhope, NJ) for Rhythm & Hope, a concert to benefit Cancer Hope Network.
Our first-ever Rhythm & Hope Concert is open to the public and features five live bands playing great blues, classic and soft rock favorites, along with some unknown treasures! This Friend-Fundraiser offers an opportunity to boost awareness of the important work Cancer Hope Network provides and the lives we touch.
The evening’s lineup boasts an array of talented musicians:
- 6:30 – 7:00 Craig Adderley (Acoustic covers)
- 7:15 – 8:00 The House Rockers (Rock covers)
- 8:15 – 9:00 Hope Overdrive (Rock covers)
- 9:15 – 10:00 Zeke Carey Band (Stanhope House band)
- 10:15 – 11:00 The Dirty Shine (Stanhope House band)
In addition to the music, there will be a gift auction of exciting items, a 50/50 cash raffle, and an opportunity to meet some of our Support Volunteers in person!
For more information, contact Randibeth Gallant – Associate Director, Special Events – 908.879.4039 ext 110.