Each year, the Chrysalis Gala raises funds to support our most critical work – providing one on one peer support for cancer patients and the people who love them.
Your gift – as an underwriter, a table or ad sponsor, or a donor – will help that work continue. Thank you.
At CHN, we continue to closely monitor the science and best safety practices
surrounding Covid-19. Your health and the safety of our community is our priority.
Together, we are confident we can provide our attendees a safe and enjoyable Gala
celebration at Black Oak in Long Valley, NJ on Oct 16, 2021.
For the protection of our guests, a Covid Health Policy will be in place at the event.
Practices will include the following:
- All guests will be required to provide proof of vaccination for the novel coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2). Guests will be asked to show identification (e.g. drivers license) and Covid vaccine verification at check in.
- Vaccine verification may be presented in any of the following ways:
- Face masks are encouraged (though not required) for guests while indoors and in high traffic areas, in particular, for attendees with underlying health conditions.
- Venue staff/servers are required to wear face masks.
- Food will be served at stations and not passed.
- Increased sanitizing of high traffic areas (e.g. bathroom, food stations, bar, etc.).
- Weather-permitting, the event will be extended to a tent with open panels and heated lamps. Doors will open to the outside to optimize ventilation.
- Tables will be spaced out at least 6ft apart
- Maximum capacity guidelines has been adjusted to ensure guests can maintain social distancing when not at their tables.
- CHN reserves the right to implement any additional health and safety guidelines recommended by CDC and NJ state at the time of the event.
We understand that this is an evolving health situation, and will do our best to keep you informed. Please provide electronic contact information for you and your guests to ensure we keep you informed.
Cancer Hope Network is committed to a world where everyone is equal – and no one faces cancer alone. We do not discriminate based on race, color, age, ethnicity, religion, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, sex, marital status or disability. We are non-sectarian, non-denominational, and are not affiliated with any religious, political or commercial entity. Our volunteers do not recommend specific treatments, doctors or facilities. They do offer hope from diagnosis, through treatment and into recovery. Cancer Hope Network is a 501(C)(3) Nonprofit registered in the US under EIN: 22-2647316